What's In My Overnight Bag


I'm back today with part two of my three post series this week! I really love 'What's In My Bag' posts so I thought I would take a slightly different spin on it and share the contents of my overnight bag from our Nicki Minaj trip!

I tried to pack as light as possible and trust me that was hard to do as I ALWAYS overpack. We were planning on doing quite a bit of shopping and there would be times when we would have to carry our luggage around so I really tried to only take things (I thought) I needed. I took my big Mulberry inspired handbag with me as it is very roomy for storing lots of things! I'd say it looked very similar to their Bayswater handbag and was much cheaper too! I used it as a handbag whilst we were staying in the hotel and transferred my essential items that I needed easy access to into a cross body clutch when I used it for my luggage.

I didn't take much clothes with me as it wasn't really essential to do so. I took two day outfits and one separate outfit for the concert at night. I also had a set of pyjamas, socks, underwear, that kind of thing!


I also packed my Cath Kidston make up bag with the following contents:


Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin, L'Oreal Paris Infallible Primer, Maybelline Fit Me Powder, Collection 2000 Concealer, Maybelline Baby Lips, MUA Blush, Two Midi Rings, Maybelline's Falsies Mascara, Two Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Simple Light Moisturiser, Batiste Dry Shampoo, Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, Cuticle Stick, Real Techniques Buffing Brush and the Real Techniques Duo Fiber Face/Eye Brush.

Finally, some random other bits and bobs for the bottom of the bag!


Portable USB Charger (fantastic invention), iPhone Charger, Prescription Glasses, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Marc Jacobs Pouch for medication and such things, Apple Earphones, Sure Invisible Pure Deodorant, Victoria's Secret 'Angels Only' Body Mist, Ralph Lauren 'Big Pony Woman's Collection - Pink' perfume and my Tangle Teezer.

I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your travel essentials for an overnight bag? I'll be back on Sunday with a Fashion Haul from our trip!


No comments