My 23rd Birthday.




I celebrated my 23rd birthday this month and had a lovely day full of surprises! I snapped a lot of pictures during the day so I thought I would share a few here.



I was totally spoiled as I received a Michael Kors handbag and purse from my Mum and Dad which was such a surprise! I didn't ask for anything for anything this year (apart from a Funko Pop figure of Helena from Orphan Black because she's my fave...) but my Mum knew I really wanted both these things. She chose colours that I probably wouldn't have bought for myself but I really love how unusual the handbag is especially and I have had a few comments from people when I have used it!


I also received a Ted Baker shopper bag from my Granny which I had spied in a Ted Baker store a few months ago but decided I couldn't justify buying it full price. The rose gold bow on this bag just tops it off, it is so nice for going shopping!


My Mum had organised for us to go out for Afternoon Tea at a local tea room which was really nice. I'm quite fussy with sandwiches that I haven't made myself as I can't eat mayo but we got to choose what we wanted which was ideal for someone like me! The assortment of cakes was unreal and we couldn't even eat them all!



The decor in the tea room was lovely and I couldn't resist taking some pics!




I finished the day off with some family round for dinner to cut into this amazing cake! It was the PiƱata Cake from Asda which poured smarties when you cut into it. It was very sweet but it looked awesome.



I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll be back soon with my next one!


2 comments

  1. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! The decor is so cute and that cake looks amazing! x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abi! It was fab :) The cake was actually not expensive at all for what it was, totally loved it x

      Delete