Entertainment | My Best Dressed at the 2017 Golden Globes

Awards Season is OFFICIALLY back! I absolutely love awards season and if you have visited my blog before, you may have seen that I have covered the major awards shows before. It all really started when I was little as I used to love celeb spotting in the crowd of the British Soap Awards more than the actual show itself. I no longer watch the soaps (still do like the Soap Awards, it's a wee bit of a tradition in our house) and I'm really into my US TV and films so it's now all about the Globes and the Emmys.

I live blogged my favourite looks on the red carpet last night on Instagram but here is my full list of best dressed at the Golden Globes 2017. The fashion this time round was unreal, I sometimes struggle to pick a top 5 and this year's Globes could be a top 50!




Emily Ratajkowski in Reem Acra and Stuart Weitzman.


Sarah Paulson in Marc Jacobs


Anna Kendrick in Violent


Blake Lively in Atelier Versace



Sienna Miller in Michael Kors


Emma Stone in Valentino


Brie Larson in Rodarte


Claire Foy in Nicholas Kirkwood


Gillian Anderson in Jenny Packham


Heidi Klum in J.Mendel


Kristen Wiig in Reem Acra


Maisie Williams in Ong-Oaj Pairam


Reese Witherspoon in Versace


Sofia Vergara in Zuhair Murad


Felicity Huffman in George Chakra


Elsa Pataky in Zuhair Murad



Lola Kirke in Andrew Gin


Millie Bobby Brown in Jenny Packman


 I thought I would mix it up a little by adding some very dapper gentlemen to my list!



Ryan Gosling in custom Gucci


Matt Bomer in Giorgio Armani


Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton

I hope you enjoyed this post. As I said above, they were so many lovely dresses at this year's Golden Globes that this post could of been endless. I'd love to hear who your favourite looks were?


Follow me on Instagram | Twitter

No comments