Entertainment | My Best Dressed at the Oscars


Last night the Oscars finally came around so I'm back with another best dressed list! The Oscars are pitched as being the biggest award show of the season and it's usually where the celebrity fashion game is at it's absolute strongest (and weirdest to be somewhat fair).  The Oscars start too late in the night in the UK so I can't really ever watch the ceremony itself but I always check into the red carpet. In all honestly, I was really underwhelmed this year and quite frankly pretty disappointed. I didn't think the televised coverage was very good and the carpet was just generally quite long and slow moving. I thought the The Golden Globes were ace this year so maybe I was just expecting too much! Here are my best dressed celebs of the night:



Felicity Jones



Chris Evans



Alicia Vikander


Emma Stone


Chrissy Teigen & John Legend


Charlize Theron


Brie Larson


Viola Davis


Ryan Gosling


Jim Parsons



Auli'i Cravalho



And finally Hailee Steinfieldwho was my ultimate best dressed at this year's Oscars! 
An absolute angelic look. 


Who was made your best dressed list last night? Let me know in the comments!




No comments