Entertainment | My Top Ten at the Met Gala



With awards season now over, the Met Gala fills the void for best dressed lists! The trouble with the Met Gala for me is that fashion that you could consider as being 'out there' isn't really my thing so I don't often find many looks I really like at this event. However, this year's Met Gala was entirely different and I struggled to even pick a top ten! 

I'm not going to comment on each one as I am really no fashion expert... but I do particularly love the colours of all the dresses I selected. I think they are all really flattering and beautiful! The hair and makeup also played a big part in my selection as even though it's the dresses that are critiqued on the carpet, it really is about the whole look! Here are my 10 favourite dresses at this year's Met Gala:


Dakota Johnson 





Ruby Rose




Reese Witherspoon



Gisele Bundchen



Doutzen Kroes



Nicki Minaj



Kylie Jenner



Miranda Kerr



Lena Dunham



And finally Blake Lively. 
(who forever looks like an absolute queen at every event!)


What were your favourite looks from this year's Met Gala? Would you pick the ones I have chosen?


 You can also find me on Twitter & Instagram





No comments