Tanya Burr's Triple Chocolate Cookies!

On Tuesday I baked some Triple Chocolate Cookies from Tanya Burr's new book Love Tanya! If you saw my guest post with Scot Blogger here, I included this book in my favourite things in January. I couldn't wait to try out some of the recipes as they look amazing. I'm more of a cake decorator than a baker by far so I was extremely pleased with myself that they turned out good! They taste amazing too. Here are some snaps I took as I was baking:

Baking Ingredients

Gotta have some tunes! One of my favourites right now.

Cookie Dough

My baking trays are quite small so I put 4 or 5 cookies on a tray to be avoid them merging

First batch out of the oven!

Baking is complete and most importantly a success!




Have you got a copy of Love Tanya? If so I highly recommend trying these out! They are extremely chocolatey but still very tasty. I'll be back again on Sunday with a new post which will probably be a review on season 2 of The Fall as I'm currently half way through the last episode! So. Good.


4 comments

  1. Looks delicious!

    xo sophiahenrike

    a-little-bit-ladylike.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous Dyan! Looks like you had so much fun making them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It took me forever but yeah it was good fun haha. I had to cut down the chocolate too, there was way too much in the recipe! x

      Delete