Guest Post With Scot Bloggers!

I was asked last week to do a guest post with Scot Bloggers which I am so excited about! I spent a long time thinking over what I wanted to write about for my guest post as I felt it had to be something I was 100% happy with as it was a great opportunity after all!  Instead of doing a favourites post on here, I have shared my '5 Favourites' for the month of January on the Scot Bloggers blog. I am so happy with the finished post, I've only been blogging for 5 months so it feels like such an accomplishment! I would like to thank Scot Bloggers once again for this opportunity, I loved compiling the post :)

My post went live on Scot Bloggers this evening, you can find it here.  I would love to hear what you think of it, feel free to contact me in the comments section here or on my social media accounts which you can find in the sidebar to the right! You can also find me on Bloglovin here.

I will be back tomorrow for my regular Thursday post where I will be sharing my baking success from a recipe in Tanya Burr's new book, Love Tanya. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day wherever you are.


No comments