The Pretty Little Liars Tag!

This might just be the coolest tag post ever. Thanks to A Yellow Brick Blog who started this! 


1) Alison made her return to rosewood in her statement red coat. What is your wardrobe statement piece?
I was given a new wool winter coat as  a Christmas present last year and I kid you not, I receive at least one compliment on it every time I'm out and about! It's a greyish colour with big dark flowers on it. It's also very oversized with three big buttons. It was actually from Primark but you would have no idea as it looks so nice on. I really liked it when I got it but I found it a little bigger than what I'm used to with coats. After trying it out, I love it so much and it makes every outfit look so much nicer!

2) If you could raid anyone's wardrobe who's would it be?
I was going to say Spencer as my answer to this question but I think if I was to raid her wardrobe I would find clothes similar to my own! I love Spencer's style as I like her jumpers and polo shirts which I wear often myself. I like the casual preppy style of Spencer's wardrobe. I think I'd raid Hanna's wardrobe though as she always looks so fashionable but still casual. Hanna's probably as stylish as I would dream to be haha! 

3) Which cast member would you go to if you had a problem?
This is a tough one! I would probably say Emily as I feel like the others girls aren't so level headed and generally as calm as her. Emily seems like she would be understanding and quite caring. I would say that Emily was actually my least favourite liar but definitely the kindest one.

4)  Which character's personality do you think you most relate to? 
I would say Hanna as I get quite uptight sometimes haha. I also don't have a lot of patience at times and I feel Hanna is the first one to react when there is a problem.

5) Which of the character's makeup would you most like to wear? 
Hanna's for sure! Her makeup always looks so effortless. 

6) Which of the cast would you feel safest with when stuck in an A situation?
Definitely Spencer as she always has  a plan and is one step ahead of everyone else. I think she would think the situation through sensibly and make sure that everyone was kept safe. I do think Spencer gets carried away with her little schemes but she would be the most rational in a sudden A situation. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you do this tag on your blog, send me the link as I'd love to read your answers!


No comments