BLOGMAS DAY 1 - 31 Stocking Fillers For Girls Under £5

Happy 1st of December! It is officially Christmas month and Blogmas is here! If you are unfamiliar with the Blogmas/Vlogmas concept, I will be posting on here every day until Christmas. I have planned a mixture of content so it is not too overboard on the Christmas front. Some days will be Christmas themed but others will be normal posting. For Day 1, I have compiled a list of 31 Stocking Fillers for Girls that are all under £5! I had so much fun writing this post that I actually wish this was my stocking... 











































I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some gift inspiration.  All going to plan, my Blogmas posts will be live at 8pm each night, so keep checking back for more! I am also taking part in a December Photo Challenge over on my Instagram page where I will post a themed picture every day in December! 

You can also find me on:


2 comments

  1. Such wonderful ideas for under a £5er! I wish Nutella did their offer online though as I'm miles away from Selfridges! :(

    I've given you a follow on Instagram <3

    http://www.missnicklin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know, that would be so good. I am really far away from Selfridges too! I did see something on a Nutella jar the other day though about sending away for your own Nutella label!

      Delete