BLOGMAS DAY 21 - Girls Night In

Apologies for missing a day yesterday, between working and having this damn cold, I just didn't manage to get a post up! Today, I spontaneously made dinner plans with a lovely friend of mine and despite being a little sick, it was such a nice evening! I picked up some Chinese on my way home and she popped over for dinner. Although we did all our gossiping last week, we chilled out watching The Big Bang Theory (can I just take a minute to say how CUTE Shamy are?!) and then caught up on a bunch of YouTube videos. 


She also brought me such a lovely Christmas gift containing lots of little things to pamper myself with! It is so incredibly thoughtful and I'm really looking forward to using them. I may try some of them out tomorrow night as it is a very festive themed present! She also gave me a gorgeous apron that was so expertly packed that I couldn't get it back in the box... I will show it off in a baking post soon! I have a Christmas cupcake post planned but can't put into action until I'm not riddled with germs from the cold. Nobody would want to eat them!


I hope to see you back for the last couple of days of Blogmas!

No comments