BLOGMAS DAY 15 - Three Things I'm Loving Right Now

Taking a slight deviation from the festive posts to share some things I have been loving recently!

The Amazing Race



Oh my god, I have been OBSESSED with The Amazing Race over the past few weeks. This season has been insanely good! I saw who won on Twitter before I had the chance to watch it and in all honestly, I was a little bit gutted about that. However, I am chuffed that Kelsey and Joey won their first leg in the final and won the $1 million dollars!! They are such deserving winners. I found The Green Team a little overbearing and annoying at times but I did start to feel for them in 2nd last leg. I was happy to see another team win though as they had won so many prizes already by winning 7 legs! I literally cannot wait for the next season with Tyler Oakley and Blair Fowler. Meanwhile I'll be binge watching old seasons on Amazon...




Apple Music


I don't think there has ever been such a great music listening invention. I got Apple Music on the free trial without really any intentions of ever paying for it but it's actually really good! I don't really travel as much anymore so I very rarely listen to music on the go. Therefore, Apple Music is ideal for using at home. As I have the iPhone, iPad and the Macbook, I can listen to music so easily on any of these devices! I particularly like connecting them to our Bluetooth Speaker as I can get louder music this way haha. The service does cost £9.99 a month and does need wifi but I find for convenience it is much better than searching, paying for and downloading individual songs. I really like the section with all the new hit songs.  It's honestly just the same as listening to music you've downloaded from iTunes! (Also much less time consuming)


Transparent


Last weekend, Amazon released the second season of their original series, Transparent. I feel like when a show releases a bunch of new episodes especially those that release a season at a time, it's like being reunited with some old friends. Now it is not my favourite show but I have been really enjoying the new episodes! I have watched about half the season as they are only 30 minutes long and I would say so far, it is better than the first season. I feel like the plot is a little gappy for me though as I have only watched the show once and it was almost a year ago now. I might need to do a little googling to get back up to speed. 



No comments