BLOGMAS DAY 10 - Gift Wrapping!

I had some time home alone today so I decided to look out my bag of Christmas gifts and get some wrapping done! It's not totally finished as I need to get a few more supplies and I ran out of time on a few things. I take a lot of pride in gift wrapping and I like everything matching (maybe that's weird?) so I've gone with two colour schemes this year.



I have wrapped some presents in silver paper and some in gold. I bought two different styles of silver paper as I love alternating with multiple gifts for the same person! I have also used a mix of standard silver ribbon and a new stick on gift tape that I saw whilst shopping for wrapping paper. As pretty as this silver glittery stuff is, it is absolutely useless as a replacement for cellotape! Therefore, my sister and I used it as a decoration instead. I picked out matching silver 'It's Christmas Time' gift tags to go with both wrapping papers too.


I also tried something a little different this year and attached a Christmas tree decoration to some of my gifts. I thought it would not only look pretty but it would be cute to give someone something they can keep and put on their tree! I have a bunch left for more presents that need wrapping! 


As for my gold theme, I bought Gingerbread Men gift tags a few weeks back before I really decided on a colour scheme for my wrapping this year so I felt I needed something else to go with these. Otherwise I probably would of stuck with the alternating silver paper!


I picked up this lovely gold paper with cute little reindeers on it to match the tags! It reminds me a bit of a Christmas jumper. These presents will be totally done when I pick up some gold ribbon for them as you can't have a present with a bow or some ribbon!






Have you started any wrapping yet?

You can also find me on:






1 comment

  1. Those gingerbread tags have melted my heart, I'm obsessed!
    I don't tend to go with a colour scheme or do much decoration for presents but maybe that's something that'll change as I get older. Yours look super cute. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete