BLOGMAS DAY 12 - Tanya Burr 'Deck The Hauls' Beauty Advent Calendar



I've really wanted to try a beauty advent calendar for a few years now but they are so expensive! My Mum very kindly made us one last year which contained make up, chocolate and cute little nativity figures. I documented it everyday for last years Blogmas. This year, I managed to pick up Tanya Burr's 'Deck The Hauls' calendar in the sale for £15! 

I mostly wanted to get this as I wanted to try the exclusive products included (It's also really, really cute). I didn't realise when I bought it though that it was only for the 12 days of Christmas so it would not last the whole month. I have decided to open this every 2nd day so it will last until the 23rd of December! I thought I would share what I have opened so far.

Door 1 - Eye Shimmer Dust. I would not buy anything like this in all honestly but it'll be worth trying out!

Door 2 - A miniature lipgloss in the shade 'Macaroon'. I tried this the other day, it's so lovely! I like how it's a miniature size as well, I'm so guilty of carrying like half a dozen lip glosses around with me. 

Door 3 - A nail polish in the shade 'Under The Sea'. I've tried this already and it looks lovely but I applied it in a rush so it didn't look the best! Will definitely try it again soon as it's a nice sparkly shade for Christmas.

Door 4- A cute little Tanya Burr nail file. 

Door 5 - Now I've never applied false lashes on myself as they don't really appeal to me in all honestly. I'm just not keen putting on glue on my eyes! I will try these out though eventually since I've got them in the calendar.

Door 6 - Another miniature lipgloss in the shade 'Bewitching'. I would never buy a purple lipgloss for myself so this will be interesting to try!


I'm so excited to see what is behind the other 6 doors! 


No comments