BLOGMAS DAY 4 - Christmas Jumper Picks

For today's Blogmas post, I have compiled a selection of Christmas Jumpers that I think would be perfect for this holiday season! I'm not a massive fan of the ones that are totally over the top with pom poms and what not hanging from them, they are so expensive to be so tacky haha! So here is my 'tasteful' Christmas Jumper selection! 























Tanya Burr wore this in her new baking video! This has actually gone on sale since I first saw it. If it was under £20, I definitely would of purchased it as it's so lovely. I have a 3 Christmas jumpers so I really can't justify another one especially an expensive one too!














Primark - £14 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Have you wore your Christmas jumper yet? 


You can also find me on:

No comments