Fashion Haul!

For today's post, I thought I'd share a few clothing items I've picked up over the past week! I had no intentions in purchasing any of these things but that's the way it goes sometimes when you are shopping! I also got the Kardashian t-shirt from Primark which I had wanted for ages! I actually got the last one in the shop in an extremely small size so it was a miracle that it actually fitted. I couldn't take a picture as I realised I had already put in in the wash but it has all the girls names on it.



I am so excited about this purchase!! I actually picked this up in TK Maxx for an expensive yet cheap price for Ralph Lauren at £40. I really don't mind spending extra money on clothes when I'm getting something of really good quality! The thing about TK Maxx is you need to have tonnes of patience to rake through the mix matched rails but when you do, it definitely pays off! I haven't wore this yet but I plan on wearing it tomorrow.




Another TK Maxx find! This was much cheaper than the jumper at £25 so this was an even better find. I have wanted a Ralph Lauren polo shirt for a long time so I was really excited to find this on the rail. If I was to choose a colour, I probably wouldn't of chose black but when you find bargains, I suppose you can't be too fussy!



I picked this top up from Primark last week for £6 and was drawn to it's turned down collar (which you can't really see here). I just thought it was something a bit different and I love the classic stripe pattern as you can see from my next purchase below.


My last find was picked up in the Matalan sale! Not a shop I usually go into but for £3 I can't complain for such a nice basic top. This will be perfect for the spring time I think.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will be back on Sunday with a review on Fifty Shades of Grey as I'm seeing it this weekend!



No comments