The Netflix Tag!


I saw this tag when I was browsing on Bloglovin and it is literally perfect for me. Netflix is probably the best (and worst) thing to come into my life ha!

1. What are you favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Orange Is The New Black for sure! If you've read my blog before, you will know that I'm a massive fan of the show. It truly was one of my best ever television finds because I literally love it so much ha! Netflix also introduced me to Modern Family (before it was removed) which has also been a big favourite of mine over the past year. A third thing I like to watch on Netflix is Pretty Little Liars. I had seen all the episodes when they first added it but they now upload the new episodes literally less than a day after the US. It's so damn good!

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Nothing actually! I have just finished up watching season 2 of House of Cards about a year later than everyone else. I occasionally watch random OITNB episodes though. 

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
I would like to see some older shows like Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Saved By The Bell, That 70's Show that kind of thing. I do have most of these on DVD but Netflix is so much more convenient! 

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
That the US content is far better than what we get in the UK. 

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Some good snacks and a nice fluffy blanket!

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Orange Is The New Black as I think you need to watch a Netflix original if you haven't already seen one!

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have done the tag on your blog, please share the link with me in the comments! I would love to read your answers. I'll be back with another post on Thursday but tomorrow I have a special guest post on the Scot Bloggers blog! I'm so excited about this and would love to hear your feedback when it goes live. I'll share the link once it becomes available!



No comments