Some thoughts on Benefit's Roller Lash!




I am a magazine buying queen so as soon as I heard that Benefit were giving away their latest product with Elle magazine, I knew it was a must buy! Benefit's new Roller Lash mascara is not even released until March so this was an exciting product to try.

I have a few Benefit mascaras that I don't really use often as I'm very loyal to Maybelline's Falsies for my everyday makeup. Bad Gal Lash also makes my eyes water really bad so I tend to not use it all. My first impressions on Roller  Lash were good, it was definitely easy to apply and it did curl my lashes like it said! I applied it earlier on in the day and I would say that I was somewhat impressed but honestly not overwhelmed. Now looking back at the photos, I am definitely more impressed at how big my lashes look! I also really like the packaging, I think it's really cute but quite chic at the same time. The photo card was also a big hit with me, I think that's such a good novelty idea!

I believe it will be £19.50 when it's released. I'm not sure if I would purchase the full size version but I may treat myself when the sample runs out. It is definitely my favourite Benefit mascara I've tried so far so that would encourage me to buy the full size version a little more!

I would definitely recommend picking a copy of Elle up as it's a brilliant buy at £4. Have you tried the new Roller Lash mascara? What did you think of it?




No comments