Zoella Beauty Review

                             


Zoella was one of the first vloggers I took interest in so I was very excited to hear she was releasing a beauty range. If you have not heard of her before, Zoe Sugg aka Zoella is a massive UK based vlogger and fashion/beauty blogger. I purchased two products from her range when they were released to try out. 

Overall, I would say the products are excellent value for money. They were much cheaper than I anticipated them to be so that was a pleasant surprise. Her shower/bath cream, bath fizzers, body lotion and candle are priced at  £5. Additionally, the makeup bags and body mist retail at £8. I think the price range makes them affordable for everyone especially ideal for Zoella's younger teen viewers. I love the design of the packaging, it's very attractive and girly.

I recieved 'Soap Opera' first and was excited to try it as I love purchasing different shower creams. I would say it smells rather floral but it's not overpowering. I do like this product but I am not overwhelmed by it. I don't think it leaves much scent on my skin when used as a shower cream. It can alternatively be used as a bath soak which I have not tried as I never take baths! 

I could not order the 'Blissful Mistful' body mist on release date as it was sold out everywhere but I did manage to get a hold of a bottle a few weeks later. It smells similar to the shower cream but slightly stronger. It's quite a sweet smelling perfume and does smell nice when first sprayed onto your skin. The only downside I would say is that I don't think it lasts for very long. However, retailing at £8 I think makes it an excellent addition to any girl's perfume collection! It is definitely worth the money. 

I can't see myself trying out any of the other products in Zoella's beauty range as I would not use the bath fizzers and I feel a little old for the designs on the make up bags! I would however, possibly purchase the candle to accessorise my room. I would definitely try out other products from Zoella in the future. 

Have you purchased any of the items from the Zoella beauty range? What do you think of them?



No comments