Nick Minaj's Pink Print Tour



Hello everyone, I'm back this week with the first of three posts on a recent trip I went on to celebrate my sister's birthday. I was lucky enough to go and see Nicki Minaj's European leg of The Pinkprint Tour this month. I was really excited about this as I kept the concert from my sister as birthday surprise for four months so it was strange when the day finally came around! In all honesty, I am not the biggest fan of Nicki Minaj but I do really like the songs she has had in the charts e.g. Super Bass. We don't really get the opportunity to see many big acts here so I felt like I needed to go!


I absolutely loved the concert and enjoyed it so much more than I expected to. Nicki's vocal is phenomenal live and her rapping skills are insanely impressive in person. She sung both ballads and  rap numbers yet was still consistently good. As far as I remember, the setlist consisted of over 20 tracks so the ticket price was definitely good value for money. We were seated but everyone still stood up and danced which made it a great atmosphere. My favourite song on the night was definitely 'Pound The Alarm' as the crowd were jumping in the air and it was like one giant party really. I would say that I enjoyed the songs that I knew much more than the ones I didn't but I discovered some brilliant new tracks by her. My new favourites are 'Grand Piano', 'Marilyn Monroe' and 'Whip It'. Nicki actually brought fans onto the stage with her to sing Whip It and the guy she chose was literally the most funny and entertaining person to watch. I thought that was such a lovely thought to do that for her fans!


We also saw Ester Dean from Pitch Perfect which was insanely cool. I wouldn't of recognised her if I hadn't googled the support acts before hand! I wasn't overly impressed with Trey Songz as I wasn't familiar with him at all and his set was very long. It would of been fantastic if you were a fan of his though as he performed for the best part of an hour.


Hope you enjoyed this post, if you saw Nicki Minaj recently on her Pink Print Tour I'd love to hear what you thought in the comments. I have plenty of ideas swirling around my head at the moment for new posts so keep checking back this week for more! You can also keep up with me on Instagram @thelittleblogofeverything where I upload every other day normally with entirely different content from the blog!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day wherever you are :)




No comments