Big Fashion Haul


Hi everyone, sorry I'm a little late in posting my last post of my series from last week. I had a very busy weekend! When I was away on our trip to see Nicki Minaj, we spent a lot of our time shopping and I thought I'd share my fashion purchases! I bought these things a while ago now so I not 100% accurate on the prices of the items. If they are wrong, it'll only be by £1 or £2! None of these items were expensive either (and I didn't need any of them...)

Primark - £6

I'm going to see Taylor Swift next month so this was a must have purchase to wear to the gig.
I just had to!
Primark - £4

Primark - £4

Primark - £4

I'm going on a Spa Day with my friend this month so had to get some swimwear!
Bikini Bag - Primark £2, Pink Bikini Top - Primark £4, Navy Bikini Top - Forever 21 £4 and Bikini Bottoms - Primark £3

I absolutely love owls so I picked these up without even hesitating!
Primark - £2.50

 Primark - £4

Skort - Primark £6
I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be back with another two posts this week! My favourite dresses from last night's Met Gala and my April Favourites. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day wherever you are.


No comments