Lifestyle | Healthy Dipping Alternatives





I love dips, sauces and any foods along those lines so I'm delighted to collaborate with Chobani again to share healthy ways to mix up the original 'chips and dip'! The options for suitable dipping foods are pretty much endless, even more so with sweet and savoury flavours. I have chose all savoury this time round as it's just that little bit easier to keep on the healthy side. 

I love so many different kinds of dips that it was truly hard to pick a small selection but these are  both my current and all time favourites. Hummus is something that I tried quite a number of years ago and disliked but after feeling brave in a cafe one day, I tried a homemade one and totally loved it. It is comes in such a variety of flavours that it never gets dull. Another new favourite a mine is hot sauce as I love spicy food. I have been trying different brands for some time now to find out which ones are in fact the hottest sauce! I think Salsa is quite a common dip choice but Caesar Dressing on the other hand is probably pretty obscure. I think it makes a great dipping sauce and is definitely an underrated choice. Chobani have a new range of Meze dips if you are looking for inspiration for your dipping platters.




You can't go wrong with a platter of veggies for your dipping sauce. My personal favourites are carrots but you could also mix it up a little by serving some mange tout or sugar snap peas to add a bit of extra colour. I also tried adding some great beans and tenderstem broccoli for more variety,




A new favourite of mine to feature in a dipping platter is pitta pockets. I found that if you toast these for a few minutes, they are perfect combined with hummus. 




Now there is no saying that you can't have chips and dip and for it always being unhealthy right? I love these 'Veggie Dippers' by Eat Natural as they are a great healthy substitute. Each colour represents a different flavour so not only do they taste great, they look great for serving too. They are also both vegan and gluten free if yourself or any party guests have any allergies.




I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to hear what your favourite dipping foods are.

No comments