Lifestyle | My Morning Tips!

For this week's post, I was given the fantastic opportunity to collaborate with Rachel's Yoghurt! I am very much interested in healthy eating so I highly recommend Rachel's products as they are not only organic but they contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. I love when I have a day off and I can take my time to start my day. Here is a little insight to my 'lazy morning' routine and my tips to to get your day off to a great start. 



The key for getting the best start to the day for me is simply not rushing. I love being able lie in my bed for a while as opposed to bouncing out to get ready on a time limit. I catch up on all my social media accounts one by one, usually on my phone before sometimes watching the new episode of one of my favourite shows or catching up with my YouTube subscriptions. 



Rachel's have launched a new limited edition 'Caramel Latte' flavoured yoghurt which I was so keen to try but unfortunately I don't have a Waitrose or an Ocado in my area. They have also released  two Greek Style Breakfast Pots which look equally as amazing but also unattainable for me. I hope I come across them in my supermarket one day! I settled for Greek Style Peach and Passionfruit which I filled up a mason jar with before sprinkling some mixed seeds on the top. 





I am very guilty of grabbing a cereal bar or a completely non breakfast food when I'm heading out to work early morning (sometimes I don't even have breakfast at all). So I love to eat a proper breakfast when I have the time. I would usually make up some granola and mix it with yoghurt but I woke up pretty late this day so I didn't want to each too much before lunch. 


A yoghurt pot is an ideal breakfast idea if you taking your breakfast on the go. You can also place it in a cool bag to keep your lunch fresh and cool!


I also drink a lot of water daily and I particularly enjoy using my Starbucks smoothie cup. I wouldn't carry it about in my cool bag but it can easily be  popped in your drinks holder in your car if you want to take it out with you.


One of my biggest morning tips would be to have your shower/bath the night before. I don't know about you but I snooze my alarm around 5 times on average every morning so that extra gained shower time is extremely vital to me. I find this especially useful if I need to wash my hair but of course there is always a good dry shampoo.


Finally, my ultimate tip to start your morning off in style is to have a 'make up look in a bag' ready to grab as you go out the door. I keep one product of each makeup item e.g. foundation, concealer, mascara and some brushes to hand in the one bag so if I am rushing one morning I can do my make up once I have left the house. The smaller the bag the better as it's more practical for carrying around but mine never usually leaves the car so a bigger bag works out just fine too!



I hope you enjoyed this post, do you have any morning tips that you find particularly effective for a stylish day?




No comments