Emmy's 2014

I love award shows especially star spotting for my favourite celebrities. Here are some of my favourite dresses from this years Primetime Emmys!




Sarah Hyland's look had to be my absolute favourite of the night. I think it was really original and I love the colours. I really loved her hair too!



I'm massive fan of The Big Bang Theory and I think it's such a shame that they dress Mayim Bialik down as Amy Farrah Fowler as she is a really pretty lady!



Taylor Schilling always looks lovely at red carpet events but I particularly like this one. It's something I could see myself wearing as I absolutely love the colour and the subtle elegance of it.


Even though Lizzy Caplan wore a plain black dress, the white train at the back makes her dress so striking and elegant.


Finally Julie Bowen's dress, I'm not a massive fan of the halter neck  but I really love the print.



No comments