Summer Favourites: Part 2!

Here is Part 2 of my Summer Favourites! If you missed the first part where I shared my general lifestyle and entertainment,  you can find it here. This time I'm going to share my Fashion and Beauty favourites of the Summer!



NARS Blush - Orgasm

I got a discount voucher for ASOS last month so decided to have a little splurge on my second high end face product... This to me is one of those cult beauty products that you always admire from a far but never actually buy so I decided to use the voucher wisely and get this a little bit cheaper!  It is a stunning colour if it is applied lightly as I feel it gets very pink very quickly!! It lasts throughout the day and I love the subtle shimmer to it. The only thing I hate is the name, do they really need to be that rude? 



Accessorize Statement Necklace

I LOVE statement necklaces and have a whole collection hanging on the sides of my mirror. I found this little gem in the Accessorise sale back in July. I love the while detailing with the bronze chain as I don't have another piece like that and it pretty much goes with everything!




Moschino Aviators

I've had my Rayban Wayfarers for years, in fact since I was in high school so I was fancying a bit of a change of sunglasses for the summer. I really like the aviator style so I was delighted to find these Moschino beauties in TK Maxx! They cost me around £20 as they were in the sale so they were such a bargain as the RRP is £150! They have adorable heart detailing on the legs too which I think makes them really unique from other aviators out there!


Soap & Glory 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

My skin is sensitive and it can get SO dry especially on my face so these kinds of products are a bit of a hit or miss for me. I was finding the other Soap and Glory scrubs a little harsh on my face so I decided to invest in the facial wash from their skincare range. I love the packaging and the colour of the product itself so it was an instant winner for me. It's a great mild product for those with sensitive skin like me and has a lovely scent too. I like to apply this first in the shower and leave it on my skin for a few minutes before washing it off!



B Makeup Brush Cleanser

This was a bit of an impulse buy of mine as I wanted to see for £5 if it would be more effective at cleaning my brushes than using baby shampoo etc. You spray the product onto the brush and swirl it round on a tissue. It works pretty well but it is no use for really dirty brushes, I tend to leave mine longer than I should so it took a lot of repeating to get them even somewhat clean! This is a great product for spot cleaning but I wouldn't recommend it for deep cleaning. 


MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC15

I have incredibly pale skin so foundation shopping is a bit of a tricky one! I thought I had found the perfect foundation in Revlon's Colorstay as it's lightest shade was perfect from my skin tone. However, it doesn't have a pump attached to the bottle so I wasted so much of the product when I was applying as it quite literally pours out of the bottle. I bought that as a dupe for MAC so I decided this time to splurge on the real deal and it was most definitely worth it. It is slightly darker than my skin tone but I'd say it provides medium coverage. It lasts all day (sometimes even stays on until the next if I'm too lazy to take it off...) and rarely goes patchy, I couldn't recommend this product more.


Khroma Kourtney's Kardazzle Face Palette

I'm pretty sure this product has featured on my blog before as it is truly AMAZING! I found this in TK Maxx in July and purchased it spontaneously as I love the Kardashians. I had Kim's palette already and it is pretty good but Kourtney is my favourite so I had high hopes... It consists of 6 eyeshadow shades, a blush, a highlighter and a bronzer. The eyshadow shades are rather nice, so is the blush but the highlighter is the true gem of this palette. It's very sheer yet shimmery and you need to layer it up but honestly it looks gorgeous on! I came across this again in TK Maxx a few weeks ago and my friend bought it on my recommendation. She loves it too and said she couldn't believe how good it was. I highly recommend this product if you can get a hold of it!



Michael Kors Wallet and Jet Set Tote

I had the lovely surprise of receiving this for my birthday this summer as my Mum knew I had wanted both of these for a very long time. I have been trying to save the handbag for best so haven't use it a great deal but I love how it dresses up any outfit. The handbag is not a colour I would of chosen for myself but I absolutely love it and it's not a colour you see people with often! The wallet is one of the nicest I have ever owned and also one of the most practical! It's very roomy inside and has a good amount of card slots (if you have a bunch of points cards like me...) I'm planning a What's In My Bag post with these two soon!



I hope you enjoyed this back. I will be back in the next few weeks with more of my favourites from September! Otherwise, check back next week for other content!


No comments