Zoella's New Beauty Range!



My sister and I took a trip into the city to pick up a selection of Zoella's new beauty range last month, we were so excited! I had a few products from her first collection which I liked but it didn't totally blow me away in all honesty. I was very intrigued by the Tutti Fruitti theme of the collection and couldn't wait to try it out!



Firstly the packing is absolutely beautiful as it's so girly! I loved the pink theme of the first collection but I think the bright colours for this one are very fresh and eye catching.




The scrub was probably the product that I was most excited to get. I'm loyal to the Soap & Glory ones so this was an adventurous change for me! I don't think this product leaves much of a scent on your skin but it does smell pretty nice. I found it quite hard to scrape out of the tub as it's quite thick but overall it's a nice product! 




I really love this little pouch! Zoe said that it could be used for cosmetics or for loose change but I found a use for it as a camera case! I have a little Marc Jacobs pouch that I really like in my handbag to hold toiletries and such things so I didn't really want to swap it out. I had just purchased a new camera in June which I didn't have a case for so this was ideal! It's plastic so it doesn't get dirty easily which is a  bonus and like the beauty products, it has a lovely design. I love the little makeup sketches on the front!




The shower gel is reasonably priced at £3.50 and in my opinion, it is much better than the one from the previous collection as it comes out the bottle much easier! Yet again, I love the packaging which makes it a really pretty product to sit out in your bathroom. The scent isn't overwhelmingly nice and not as great as I had hoped but I'd say it was worth the money even if you only try it out once.

As for the lip balm, I didn't initially purchase this but after my sister tested it out, I was surprisingly impressed at how tinted this product actually is! It's quite a bright pink but it's a nice alternative to keep in your handbag when you are on the go. At £3, I'd totally recommend picking this one up!


I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you tried any products from Zoella's new beauty range? If so, what did you think of them? 



No comments