September Favourites

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today with September Favourites which as always are a bit of mixed bag! However, it was mostly beauty favourites in September which never really happens!

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection 


My sister and I stumbled across a fabulous eBay bargain where we found these beauties for around half the original price! We had both admired these brushes for quite a long time but I really thought £20 + was far too expensive for one brush. All the makeup brushes I own are by Real Techniques and they are excellent value for money but the hike in price was just a little too much for me. We got a bit carried away buying them between us and spent just short of £100... I was dubious of them being genuine considering they were from eBay but I honestly cannot fault them. They look and feel lovely,  they are a lovely treat to buy for yourself. They are a bit misleading as the tip of the brush is the only part that feels solid metal but they two of them are rose gold so what's not to love?

The Amazing Race


I was OBSESSED with The Amazing Race last month!! I discovered this a couple of years back when Joey Graceffa took part but it doesn't air on UK TV so I kind of forgot about it until it appeared on Amazon Video. I may as well have kissed my free time goodbye right there and then... If you are unfamiliar with the show, it's basically a competition where a dozen couples compete in a race around the world to win a million dollars. There is loads of aspects to the game but there is always some sort of physical challenge that the pairs all have to complete in to ensure they do not finish last place in that particular leg of the race and are subsequently eliminated. There are a couple of random seasons on there so I chose Season 23 and it was absolutely compelling from start to finish. I really loved Tim and Marie because they were SO competitive the whole way through and they were absolutely hilarious too. 


Tanya Burr Cosmetics


Throwback to August with this one as Tanya Burr released a new make up collection! I was really excited to try out the new range as she added a few new products and totally revamped the packaging. I won't repeat myself as I posted about the range last month but I will say that I am absolutely loving the new eyeshadow palettes and the 'Daydream' lipgloss might just be as good as Champagne Toast!


Fleur De Force Beauty


Fleur is my absolute favourite blogger/vlogger as she was the first one I discovered so she has a special place in my heart. I was so excited to hear she was releasing a make up collection as I think she is a genuine personality and I would trust her opinion on products.Her range is excluisbely to Feel Unique which is not ideal if you want to swatch the products to test all the different shades. I pre-ordered two of the lip glosses and the make up bag which I was extremely impressed with when they arrived! The packaging is simple but it is elegant and the products are of good quality. I bought 'Little Star' and 'Written In The Stars' which are both really nice on but I purchased these shades as they looked nude in her video and in all honestly, they aren't really. As for the make up bag it is very roomy and looks lovely sitting on a dresser. I also got a free compact mirror as I purchased multiple products! I plan to do a full post on her range soon so keeping checking back!


Juicy Couture Royal Body Creme


This stuff is amazing. I found it in TK Maxx which is the most gutting thing as it is highly unlikely I'll ever be able to buy it again. I can't remember how much it was but it was not expensive. The scent of this product is absolutely lovely and it lingers on your skin for hours which I found extremely impressive. It has even lasted longer than my perfume at times! If you can get your hands on this product, I could not recommend it more.

I hope you enjoyed this post! What products have you been loving recently?


No comments