December Favourites!

Hi everyone, I'm back with my December Favourites! A small update on my blogging schedule that I previously mentioned, I have decided to go ahead with posting at least three times a week. I haven't decided on days yet, I may just post on random ones! Anyway, here are my five favourites from December:

That 70's Show



This is not a new favourite as I have watched this show gradually since the summer but I rediscovered it again during the festive period. I binged all of Season 6 of That 70's Show in just under a week between Christmas and New Year... I hadn't watched the show in a while but I became totally obsessed with it again. It initially ran from 1998 to 2006 and I do remember seeing it on the TV planner back then but it was something I never watched. The majority of the cast are really famous and well known actors now so I was really curious to tune in! If you are not familiar with That 70's Show it's based around a group of teenagers from Wisconsin in the 1970s. It's a sitcom so it can be really funny in places and pretty stupid in others but I love the cast and it makes me laugh so much. I have two seasons left so I'm not sure what I am gonna watch when it's over!

Christina Perri: Head or Heart



Another favourite I have had for months but I listened to this album so much during December. I went to see Christina Perri for the second time at the end of November (pictures here) so I began listening to her music again. She is definitely one of my favourite artists and she has such a phenomenal voice. My new favourites since seeing her live are Shot Me In the Heart and Trust, I am obsessed. 

Macbook Pro 13" 


I featured this in my What I Got For Christmas post but I've been loving my Macbook since I got it on Boxing Day! It is the most expensive thing I have ever purchased and it was a bit of a bummer seeing the payment on my statement but I don't regret it (even a little bit). I was a bit wary of it to begin with but now that I've learned my way around the system and memorised the shortcuts for copying and pasting etc, I've really enjoyed using it. It doesn't even compare to having a PC, it is so much better and it looks pretty too. I also purchased a Duck Egg coloured case for it which looks real nice on.

Soap and Glory's Whipped Clean



This product is AMAZING. I got this as part of a Soap and Glory Gift Set for Christmas and it is definitely my favourite product of theirs that I have tried. It smells of vanilla and pistachio but it is quite a strange scent, I don't love it but it is rather nice. The consistency of the product is amazing and goes a long way. It smells way nicer on the skin and lingers for a while after you use it. It is recommended that you only need a little bit but I use quite a lot as I love lathering up my shower gel. I will definitely repurchase this!

Champagne Toast


I have been wearing this lipgloss a lot over the past month and would say it was my favourite lipgloss that I own. It is part of Tanya Burr's beauty collection and is the shade 'Champagne Toast'. It's very glossy and slightly tinged pink. It's a very neutral colour that I feel goes well with any outfit. I have tried a few of her lip glosses but as I don't ever wear bold makeup, some of the ones I have are quite bright. Therefore, I really love this shade as it is noticeable but not too noticeable. 

What were your favourites in December?



No comments