What's In My Handbag!



I absolutely love reading these kind of posts so I thought I would do my own! I am actually surprised how tidy my handbag was when I took these photos as trust me I normally carry around the biggest bag full of rubbish possible.


The handbag that I am currently using is my black handbag from Accessorize. I saw this handbag when I was browsing in there one day and I fell in love with it. I can't remember exactly how much it cost but it was pretty expensive for a non branded handbag at something like £38. I actually left the shop and had to go back for another look at it! I bought it maybe about 8 months ago and had a lot of use out of it so far.


The handbag has three compartments - one main section with two zipped pockets at the side. It is a bit insecure as the main compartment is pretty exposed but I've never had any issues with it. I usually keep everything in the main compartment with bits and pieces I don't use often in the zipped parts. It has two handles for carrying and also has a large shoulder strap.



From left to right: Cath Kidston reusable bag, Marc Jacob's cosmetic pouch,  River Island purse, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPhone 5S with Kate Spade case, Tanya Burr Lipgloss (Champagne Toast), Glasses, Bonjela ( I don't even know why this is in here...), Apple EarPods, Keys, Hairbands, Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses, Pink Baby Lips, Clinique Chubby Stick, Cuticura Hand Sanitiser,  Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham ( I always carry some kind of book) and some pens!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to share links to your own Whats In My Handbag posts as I would love to see them!



No comments