What I got in my Stocking! (Christmas 2014)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello and welcome to my first post of 2015! Hope you had a wonderful New Year and a great festive period. I'm excited to get stuck into blogging this year :) My last post showed the gifts I received for Christmas but I thought I would share my stocking gifts as opening them is definitely one of my favourite parts of Christmas Day.


Ever since I was little, I've received lots of little gifts in my stocking. I know some people get only a few bigger things but I've always had bits and pieces and I love it this way. This year I got things like toiletries (cuticle sticks, deodorant, shower gel), plenty of chocolate, sweeties, jewellery, make up and a few novelties. 




One of my favourite things this year was the w7 eyeshadow palette which you can see in the second picture. It really reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked palette which is maybe why I was so taken by it! I don't really wear eyeshadow often just mostly just for special occasions so I had good fun trying out the different shades over the festive period. It's all neutral shades which the exception of a few glittery ones which are bronze and silver. The colours are all very me as I would never wear bold shades on my eyes. I also love the midi rings as I wear midi rings quite often so it was nice to get some new ones! Finally a Christmas tradition for me is a tube of Jelly Tots which I get in my stocking or as part of my main gifts every single year. There is no particular reason other than I  love Jelly Tots and they only come in smaller packets but they go super size at Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed this post. I love Christmas hauls so feel free to share your posts with me in the comments if you have done something similar! I'm currently planning to potentially work out a blogging schedule where I think I may post three times a week. I will definitely be back next week regardless as I have a few ideas that I want to post :)







No comments