Golden Globes 2015!

It's awards season! The Golden Globes were held in Beverley Hills last night marking the start of the big award ceremonies this year. I have loved award shows for years and have always enjoyed spotting my favourite celebrities. I live blogged the red carpet event on my Instagram (here) and want to share my favourite looks of the night in a full blog post! I was a little disappointed with some of the winners last night as I hadn't actually seen many of the films/TV shows that won the Globe over my favourite actors. I think everyone kind of roots for their favourites though at these events so I have no doubts that the winners were deserving.

I am no major fashionista (not even going to lie) but there was so many lovely dresses on the red carpet last night. Therefore, it was a struggle to pick my favourites so I have complied a top 10.


Emma Stone - Not so much a dress I know but I thought Emma's jumpsuit was so cool!
I'm not too sure about the bow but the embellished bust made the outfit look great. 


Greer Grammer - I thought Greer's dress was really cute and girly.
Therefore, it was quite refreshing from the more sophisticated gowns.


Emily Blunt - I thought this was such an effortless look and not to in your face either!


Kate Beckinsale - This is so glamourous! I think I liked it as it a dress I would definitely wear  myself.
I love the sparkly top with the nude bottom!


Katie Cassidy - This was my favourite look of the night. She looked stunning!
I love the silver on the black, so simple yet glamorous. 


Laura Prepon - I love Laura's style and the train on her dress looked so elegant.
I'm not too sure on the pattern but it's maybe not just for me. Her hair also looked amazing!


Reese Witherspoon - I love the simplicity and sheer glamour of her dress. Her curls swept to one side
is a similar look I wanted my hair for my graduation ball last year so I loved that too.


Taylor Schilling - Firstly, I love the colour of this dress.
I also liked how puffed out it was as it made something so simple look very nice!


Amy Adams - The baby blue colour is what I like the most about this pick for sure!



Uzo Aduba -  She was glitzy from head to toe and looked fab! I loved her sleek hair as well.

What was your favourite look from the red carpet? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!


No comments