What I got for Christmas 2014!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and having been enjoying the festive period. I absolutely love seeing what people received for Christmas so I decided to share my own! I'm kinda obsessed with watching the vlogs, I find them so interesting ha. I am by no means bragging about the gifts I received, I really just wanted to share them as I enjoying looking at other people's posts so much. My main present from my parents this year was a voucher for driving lessons. I also got a jacket from them that I forgot to picture as I've been wearing it. It's a big oversized coat with flowers on it that my Mum described as being 'very me' which it very much is!


I received a few decorations for my bedroom from my Mum and Dad. I'm excited to try out the white heart light as my we have a star one in our living room and it looks lovely at night. I also really love owls so these little ornaments are perfect.


My Granny gave me a smartphone projector which projects the video image from your phone onto the wall for watching films/tv etc. It took a lot of assembling and adjusting to actually get the picture to work. In all honestly, it doesn't project a crystal clear image and the results are not great but it is such an awesome gadget. I found that it works best on a white wall and I'm excited to use it properly! I also got a joint present of a Selfie Stick with my sister which was a total surprise. It was actually really good fun on Christmas Day ha. I never really thought as to how they worked before but it connects to bluetooth to allow you take pictures by pressing the button on the stick. I saw a fair few celebrities with these on Instagram too! 


My Dad gave me Katherine Pierce's sunlight necklace. He said he didn't know what it was and he just typed 'The Vampire Diaries' into eBay and it came up ha! Bless him. I was really happy with this as Katherine is definitely my favourite character. My sister also got Elena's vervain locket.


I received a few books this year. I'm interested in crimes and such things so the conspiracy theories book will be a good read. I asked for The Ultimate Box Set Guide and everyone was saying it was really geeky and a "pointless book" on Christmas morning but I think it's pretty damn cool. It reviews the most popular TV shows and the good thing about it is, the majority of them are all relatively new so will be easily available! I wanted the Orange Is The New Black cookbook more for the behind the scenes element which there really isn't much of...  I do like the little blurb written by each character describing their recipe, they are well done and pretty funny. The recipes do look good though so I am looking forward to trying a few out!


Cosy pyjamas, socks and a cute Penguin pyjama bag!


I love perfumes and I was especially excited about the Ted Baker one that I got in my stocking from my grandparents. They make us all a stocking up to open after Christmas dinner. The other fragrance is from Next which I have had a few of before so excited to try that too! The item on the right is lip balms.


Some novelty gifts from l to r - Owl Latch Hook Kit, Photo Booth, Bottle Top Challenge Game, Cinderella DVD and an iPad case



My Mum buys me a calendar every single year but this year she made me a custom one and I love it. She has used pictures of films and TV shows I like and made the majority of the months up of pictures of our bunnies. It's such a nice personalised gift.


My sister bought me the big Soap and Glory gift set which is unreal! It was such a lovely thought and I am really chuffed with it. The products are all full size and it came in a gorgeous limited edition box for me to keep. I can't wait to try the products out as I haven't used most of them before. 


Inside the Soap and Glory box.


Such a great selection of products inside!


Best blanket ever. I don't know how to describe the purple side but it's really smooth and the other side is so fluffy!


My Dad got me this OITNB t shirt which is pretty cool as I am a massive fan of the show. The only thing is the 'black' is hard to read as it's printed in orange on orange!


And finally, what I spent my Christmas money on! I certainly did not get enough Christmas money to purchase this so I did put a lot of my own money towards it. I did not plan to purchase this at all as I picked it up in the sales! My sister bought the Macbook Air with her Christmas money on the same day so it was a really exciting trip. I'm so glad I put the money towards something like this and didn't filter it away on bits and pieces. I have been wanting a new laptop for a while and wasn't sure whether to spend the extra money to splurge into getting a Mac. I never make impulse decisions so this was a big deal for me ha. I am so excited about it and loving it so much already. It is very different to adjust to but I'm getting there slowly. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. What did you get for Christmas this year?


No comments