BLOGMAS DAY 2 - November Favourites!

I'm back! Today I am going to share my November favourites for Blogmas Day 2. It's a mix bag of favourites so here is a selection of my favourite things last month!


I had two beauty favourites which were the Elemis Hydra - Boost Day Cream and Tanya Burr's 'Champagne Toast' lipgloss from her beauty range. I'm not big into moisturising and to be honest, I wish I was better at it. I did however try out this Elemis cream and I absolutely loved it! I have quite dry skin on my forehead in between my eyebrows and I felt this cleared up really well after applying the cream. I typically used the product every other day and did not have to use it a lot before I started to notice any result. I also noticed I had far less spots appearing from using this cream. I usually only get the occasional spot on my face though so it's not a big problem for me. I did get the product in a travel size and I'm having to squeeze the last remaining cream out of the tube so I'm pretty disappointed it is now all used up! I looked into purchasing the full size product but at £39, it's maybe just slightly out of my budget... If anyone knows of it any cheaper please let me know ha!

As for Tanya Burr's lipgloss, I have had this for a few months now and it has been my go to lip product for everyday makeup. It applies really well and lasts for a reasonable amount of time during the day. It's a lovely colour with a slight shimmer leaving your lips looking natural but still nice. I'm personally not a fan of bold lips so it is perfect for me. I own a fair bit of  the products fromTanya's beauty range so I may post a full review soon!


My fashion favourite of this month is without a doubt my tartan scarf. I searched for this for a long time and ended up purchasing from Primark for the little cost of £5. It was not the colour I had my eye on but I grew to love it more once I began wearing it. I wear it draped over my jacket as it is quite long. I usually pair it with my navy quilted jacket from Jack Wills.


I have two entertainment favourites this month, the first being Lilo and Stitch. I had never seen this movie before and after seeing it was available on Amazon Instant Video, I decided to watch it one afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed it and don't know where I have been all these years! The running time was not too long and it kept my interest right the way through. I love Disney movies and I would definitely watch this one again! My TV favourite this month is Pointless. If you don't live in the UK, it is a quiz show where contestants have to find the lowest scoring answer to stay in the game.  I watch it most nights with my Dad and we like to play along against each other. I'm proud to say, I usually do pretty well!! It's maybe a little bit of a nerdy favourite but we love it.


My last favourite for November is the Kim Kardashian game. To be quite honest, this has been my favourite game every month since it was released... I love having days off where I can get stuck in completing the quests to progress further in the game! I particularly liked it this month as they held a Black Friday sale where premium items were half price and I could spend my hard earned K stars on pretty things! I am currently #3 in the list of top stars with 105.3 million fans. I think it's safe to say I have achieved something ha!


Finally, my advent calendar today I recieved a peachy coloured nail polish! I love the colour and I'm looking forward to trying it out soon. I also got a chocolate snowman but I ate that before I thought to take a picture oops...

What were you favourites this month?



No comments