BLOGMAS DAY 7 - Christmas Tag!

I have been searching the internet these past few days to find a Christmas Tag to post as part of Blogmas and here it is! I found this one from Make Up Savvy blog and loved the look of the questions. 


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My classic favourite Christmas Movie is Miracle on 34th Street (the one with Matilda in it). I haven't actually seen it in a few years so a re-watch this year is definitely in order. I'm sure I bought the DVD a couple of years back and it was never watched! I also rather like Elf which is most likely a popular opinion! 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Morning! Why ruin the fun by opening them on Christmas Eve? We've waited all year for Christmas to come around so we can definitely wait one more day!!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
This is a tough one as I can't really think of anything in particular! I would have to say Santa leaving a board game at my grandparents house for us to play after Christmas dinner. We very seldom play the game again so they are very special to that particular Christmas. It is usually the wackiest game ever  e.g. one year we had headbands that we had to use to pick plastic ladybirds up with and another year where we got 'Looping Louie' and had to stop a plane knocking chickens out of a coop. That game in particular was played time and time again.

4. Favourite festive food?
Glass bottle of Coke, they completely sum up Christmas for me.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
This one was a difficult one too! I remember getting a desktop computer when I was 5 and absolutely loving it. It had Windows 98 so it was totally retro and came with games such as Puzzle Castle which was fun but kinda creepy at the same time. I remember seeing it sitting in our conservatory covered in streamers and there was an inflatable Santa sitting on the computer desk. I even recieved a printer to go with it as my grandparents had contributed to help Santa. He excelled himself that year!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Just that generic scent of Christmas. You know the one that smells like cinnamon and just smells like Christmas!



7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We usually do something with my Granny and I like to watch TV at night on Christmas Eve. My sister and I also hang up our stockings on our wardrobe doors just before bed. 

8. What tops your tree?
An angel that my Mum got as a gift when she was little. When I was at university, we had a star. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Gooey Louie. I still hold a bit of a grudge about this! I really don't know why I  wanted it so much. My Mum thinks it is disgusting so I really had no chance. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love waking up on Christmas morning and piling onto the one bed to open our stockings. That's really special family time for me. 



Today's Advent Calendar find is another Lindt Chocolate Bear! 

No comments