BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 13 - London Photo Diary


Last month, I went on a short city break with my friend to London! Since purchasing a new camera, I am terribly guilty of taking it places with me and leaving the memory card in my laptop at home. I had great intentions of getting loads of photos with my camera in London and I did actually remember my memory card! However it had other ideas and would not take a single picture even thought there was plenty of space on the card. I managed to pick up a new card towards the end of our trip so I still managed to get some nice scenic photos of the shops and Christmas lights! If you would like to see what I bought in London, head on over to Blogmas Day 3.


















Follow me on Instagram @thelittleblogofeverything to see more snaps from my London photo diary as I took way more on my iPhone! I post content over there pretty much everyday.


No comments