BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 9 - Girls Day Out



I'm back today with another photo diary of things I have been up to so far in December! Last weekend, I went on a city trip with one of my friends, here is some snaps from our day:

My friend very kindly bought me a ticket to attend the VegFest which I really rather enjoyed as it was something different to do on a day out! I have to be honest some aspects of the event were a bit hippy for both of us but we had a great time dabbling at the different food stalls. We had a slice of vegan pizza for lunch and despite the cheese being totally stinking, it was really rather good! I also bought a bag of jalapeƱo and cheese quinoa crisps that were just like wotsits and they were absolutely delicious, I couldn't recommend them more.



The event was mostly made up of food stalls, both for freshly prepared foods there and then and things such as bagged snacks/cakes that you could take away.There was plenty of presentations across the two days that were free to go along to covering loads of different topics. We attended one titled 'Are you being hypnotised to eat junk food?' which I thought was going to be some revolutionary revelation but it really was just all about marketing and nothing we both didn't know! It was worth going along to anyway.




My friend follows the vlogger Naturally Stephanie and we were lucky enough to bump into her at the event! I have to admit I hadn't heard of her before and I was honestly amazed at how many people  of all different ages recognised who she was. We spoke to her for quite a long time and she was so lovely and kind to everyone who came over to meet her.

We left VegFest mid afternoon to hit the shops before we travelled home. I was hoping to pick up a few Christmas gifts but I didn't see much. I picked up an eyeshadow from Kiko Milano as I had wanted to try the brand for a while now and some stickers for my planner. I think that was must be a shopping trip record for me!


The shops looked beautiful all lit up for Christmas and there was some great street entertainment on the go. It was such a great atmosphere and a nice end to a good trip!











No comments