BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 3 - Black Friday & Holiday Haul



I have done FAR too much shopping recently as I was on holiday at the start of November and then Black Friday was last week of course... but in my defence a lot of it was online and will be sent back as I was struggling to find a Christmas party outfit and I just started mass ordering to find something I liked!


My best purchase this Black Friday was the iPhone 7 which I am SO chuffed about! I was able to upgrade my contract on the 23rd of November and considering I wasn't too impatient to upgrade this time round,  I thought I would hold off until the deals came about for Christmas. The day before Black Friday I noticed that Carphone Warehouse had the iPhone 7 for £33.49 per month and £200 odd off the upfront cost! I had already decided I would pay extra to get the iPhone 7 so I was buzzing to upgrade to the newest iPhone cheaper than I originally thought and for £1.49 more than my 5S!


I picked the rose gold in 32GB and as exciting it is to get a new Apple product, they really aren't all that different from each other in the the end. I have noticed that the camera is significantly better and I am quite excited (not gonna lie) to maybe try out Apple Pay at some point. 

I had originally intended to purchase a case for my new phone from the Kate Spade website as they had 20% off for Black Friday. I have one for my 5S and I absolutely love it so I will be sad to see it go. Carphone Warehouse delivered yet again as they had all their Kate Spade accessories for 50% which worked out a fair bit cheaper than I was going to pay directly from Kate Spade! I chose a clear transparent case for now so the rose gold casing of the phone isn't hidden.

I made the most of Black Friday (week) and also purchased my outfit for my Christmas party this year but I will share that later on during Blogmas!

Moving on, I went to London with one of my friend's last month and we had a serious shopping spree. I feel kind of guilty as I actually feel like I spent a fortune for what I brought back? Anyway, I bought some lovely things and we had ace time. I bought a big mix of things such as Christmas gifts, treats to bring home for my family etc but here are my favourite purchases.

We were both so excited to visit Victoria's Secret as it is a shop we don't get to visit often and it is also seriously expensive to buy online. My main goal was to get a PINK jumper and I was surprised how few they actually had to choose from. I had originally chose the black but I didn't love it when I tried it on so we paid a second visit to the store and I swapped it for the green one. I was so glad I did nicer as it is actually way nicer and the smaller size fits me so much better. It's such good quality and was totally worth the money.


I had been admiring the PINK water bottles online for a while so I was so chuffed that they had loads of these to choose from in store. They were £14.50 but I thought that wasn't absolutely extortionate for the size of the product and the brand. I love leopard print so didn't hesitate in picking one!


Despite the fact that I have enough underwear for two people, I couldn't visit Victoria's Secret without purchasing some. Their knickers are quite pricey individually but they offer a set amount for £25 which is a great deal as they are such good quality. I picked a selection of both the Victoria's Secret and PINK range.


Now I love Kate Spade so visiting an actual Kate Spade store was at the top of my list. I was quite disappointed as I think Kate Spade can be affordable online but the items in the store itself were extortionate. I did treat myself to a travel mug for a more affordable £15 as I have the planner in the same print so I thought they would look cute together!


We had breakfast in the Regent St Starbucks one morning and I just couldn't not buy one of these. I loved how cute and girly it was compared to the classic Starbucks cups and in all honestly, I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to collecting pretty cups/flasks/glasses.


Finally, I picked up an absolute bargain in TK Maxx. They had a bunch of Kade Spade iPad Air cases for only £7.99! I picked up the black and white striped one and I absolutely love it. It is only a back case but is compatible to use with a smart cover. I have the Air 2 and this particular case is designed for the Air 1 but for such a cheap price, I'll live with the fact that it covers my camera slightly as I barely take photo's on my iPad anyway...


I hope you enjoyed this post, did you get any bargains this Black Friday?




No comments