BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 20 - Cosy Night In




There is nothing better sometimes than a night in doing absolutely nothing and the winter nights make make it even better. I have been really busy this month doing on thing or another so I took some time out last weekend to have some me time.



Nights in definitely require some good food. I had been out for a late lunch with a friend so I wasn't overly hungry until way later on. I picked up this pizza from Morrisons as it is one of my all time favourites. Sweet Chilli Chicken on a thin base =  perfection. I can never eat a whole pizza so I ended up just picking off most of the toppings in the end!



I always watch some TV or a film if I'm having a night at home. I hadn't watched Netflix in a good while so I decided to watch a few episodes of Gilmore Girls. I had  started watching it a little while ago and while I do like it, it doesn't grip me much as you can see I'm still on Season 1. I'm hoping one episode just totally hooks me eventually as everyone raves about it so much and considering how much TV I watch, I haven't found a new boxset that I have totally loved in a good while now. I have also just realised now that Spongebob Squarepants features quite prominently in my continue watching section. We were babysitting last weekend and that is the honest truth I promise haha!


I am terribly guilty of staying up late all the time but I do try and go to bed a little early some nights. This generally means I never get to sleep earlier but I feel it sometimes helps to take that extra time to relax a little. I like to put one of my favourite sets of pyjamas and some cosy socks before I get tucked up under my duvet! I use this time to watch some TV or browse the internet but this month I have been doing a lot of blogging at nights to keep up with Blogmas!


I caught up with some Vlogmas whilst I was blogging as I quite like to put TV on the background if I am busy on my laptop. Vlogmas is quite a tricky one to keep up with as everyone seems to take part! Fleur De Force is one of my favourites so I do try to keep up with her videos as much as possible. I also treated myself to some nice salted butterscotch chocolate! 

I'm looking forward to plenty more cosy nights in over the holidays!

No comments