BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 10 - The Christmas Tag



Blogmas wouldn't be Blogmas without a Christmas Tag so here goes Blogmas Day 10! Many thanks to Sharon Xox for sharing this one. 


1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

The morning on Christmas Day is the ultimate highlight for me but I do love the build up towards the big day. I really enjoying planning what to get for other people too! 


2. What is your favourite makeup look for the favourite season?

I have to be honest even though I have tonnes of make up, I use my favourite products all the time so my makeup never really changes much... but for a Christmas party last week, I was so chuffed with my makeup look. I blended a few shades from my Naked palette to create a slightly more exciting eye makeup look than usual and wore my favourite Kylie Lip Kit. I probably overdone it on the highlighter and my make up was so much heavier than usual but I loved it so much that I wish I had taken a photo to re-create the look again!


3. Real tree or artificial tree?

We have mostly had artificial trees at home so I would say them. I like the idea of real trees but the pines fall off and they are an absolute pest to straighten up in a stand. I enjoy taking our artificial tree out the box and matching the colours of the branches up to the stand and spreading them out to make it look pretty!


4. Do you open your presents on Christmas morning or evening?

First thing in the morning! I don't think I would have the patience to wait until the evening, does anybody do that?! Haha! My sister and I traditionally opened our presents from Santa, we then had breakfast and opened the ones from under the tree. We opened presents when we visited family during the day and my grandparents gave us all another stocking to open after our Christmas dinner.


5. What is your favourite Christmas film?

I really love Elf, I think it's a Christmas classic. I do really like Four Christmases as well though, I couldn't decide between them!


6. What is your favourite festive food?

My Granny makes the best roast potatoes in the entire world. I wouldn't be fussed in the slightest if I simply just had a bowl of them for my Christmas dinner. 


7. What tops your tree?

We have always had an angel on top of our tree that my Mum received from an old lady when she was little. She's had a wee makeover over the years though with a new dress.


8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Not really but when we were little, we always put out our carrot for Rudolph beside a treat for Santa. Glass bottles of Coke are a Christmas treat in our house so we always left Santa one of them as they were really special to us.


9. Giving or receiving presents?

Everyone one likes receiving presents but I love shopping for people and seeing their reactions when they open their gifts. I have enjoyed this even more since I have gotten older and had more money to spend since I started working. I particularly enjoying shopping for my sister and I buy her way too much every single year without fail as I keep thinking of ideas and seeing things she'd love. I remember the first Christmas after I started my first job, I bought her a Hollister hoodie and she was so chuffed with it. I was so happy to be able to give her something nice like that. I cannot wait to see her reaction to her big gift this year but that's all I can say as she sometimes reads my blog!


10. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Definitely 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' that has been a solid favourite of mine for such a long time now.



I hope you enjoyed this post. If you do this tag, please share the link with me in the comments!

No comments